If you are an ambitious person who wants to evolve in a fast-growing company, working in a challenging tech environment, being part of a team of talented and supportive individuals;
If you want to work for a startup, do things from the ground up, sharing new ideas, creating new solutions, and solving new challenges;
We have something for you! We are currently looking for a motivated candidate to join us for the position - HR & Business Administrative Manager.
We are a team of young professionals situated in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We started in 2017 and now we are a team of mobile and web developers, ready to follow the best design guidelines of software development and use the latest technology stack to deliver the best quality to our USA, UK, and BG clients.
We have a really good experience at practicing native technologies like iOS, React Native, React JS, Flutter, Objective-C, Swift, Java. We are here to turn concepts into reality!
What will you do:
- Manage the entire recruitment process - headhunting, preselection screening, interviews, onboarding
- Social media content creation and management - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Website, etc;
- Identify candidates through a variety of paths- job boards, careers pages, social media, and others;
- Effectively adapting, tracking, and implementing all policies and procedures for human resources;
- Administration of employee database - company benefits, time-offs, sick leaves;
- Prepare and communicate monthly statistics, daily reports, and surveys;
- Communicate effectively with all colleagues- understand Development processes & technologies;
- Organize company events & team buildings;
- Additional assignments as required.
- Be a heart for the company spirit!
You’ll be a great fit if :
- At least 2/3 year experience in the field of HR, Marketing or Recruitment;
- To be a driver of new processes (suggest, create, implement & maintain) followed by scaling up the company;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on the assigned tasks;
- Interest in acquiring knowledge and experience in recruitment;
- Ability to understand and interest in working with applicant tracking tools and invoicing systems;
- Manage multiple priorities and work well under peak situations;
- Interest to learn new and new business things and accumulate new information properly.
Since we are a small company, we believe good personality & proactiveness is much more efficient than high-end expertise, so additional opportunities are on the table:
- Sales of own startup product
- Contacting new potential customers;
- Engage more people in the development process.
Those are just options and a great chance of upskilling yourself!
What We can offer
- Attractive compensation package;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- Position with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Continuous support and learning;
- Flexibility on working hours;
- Remote work (if needed);
- Training & Coaching;
- Social Benefits - Sports Card, Additional Health Insurance, Car Assistance Vouchers;
- Work-life balance - team buildings and celebrations;
- Work for a very innovative company with its own startup product.
Are you ready to jump into this innovative position, company, and people?
It would be nice to meet and discuss :)
We look forward to your application!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.