If you are an ambitious person who wants to evolve in a fast-growing company, working in a challenging tech environment, being part of a team of talented and supportive individuals;
If you want to work for a startup, do things from the ground up, sharing new ideas, creating new solutions, and solving new challenges.
We have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join our team in Sofia!
We started in 2017 as a small group of professionals, now we are expanding our team of mobile and web developers, following the best design guidelines of software development, using the latest technology stack to deliver the best quality to our USA, UK, and Bulgarian clients.
We have vast experience in applying native technologies such as iOS, React Native, React JS, Flutter, Objective-C, Swift, Java / Kotlin Android, NodeJS, Go. We are here to turn concepts into reality!
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience with manual testing
- Good understanding of testing processes, test types, and test methodologies
- Good understanding of SOAP and RESTful services
-Good Knowledge of Postman for Backend Testing
- Experience in web quality assurance (including testing responsive websites)
- Experience in mobile testing (iOS, Android)
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers, and Test Case Management systems
- Good communication and excellent organisational skills
- Creative thinking and starving for optimisation attention with a can-do attitude
- Very Good command of the English language
- Self-motivated team player and team enthusiast :)
What Will be considered as a Big Plus if you have:
- Experience with automation testing (TestNG, Java Selenium)
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (Jenkins)
What Will you do:
- To assess the quality and robustness of various projects
- Write test plans, test cases and execute those cases over mobile and web
- Tracking and evaluating the status of bugs and new features
- Communicate business logic with product owners
- Ensuring that projects are built to the given requirements and specifications
- Maintain good documentation of found bugs and defects in a PM tool (JIRA, Trello, etc.)
- Create automation test plans, test specifications for the new product features
- Operate in a structured way to prioritise and address bugs and defects
- Collaborate with the IT team to perform testing
- Understand the architecture of current applications and their maintenance
- Support on an as-needed basis
- Strive to enhance technical skills and learn new technologies
What We can offer:
- Position with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Continuous support and learning;
- Training & Coaching;
- Attractive compensation package;
- Work for a very innovative company with its own startup product.
- Flexibility on working hours;
- Remote work (if needed);
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- Social Benefits - Sports Card, Additional Health Insurance, Car Assistance Vouchers;
- Work-life balance - team buildings and celebrations;
Are you ready to jump into this innovative opportunity, work with the latest technologies and become part of an awesome team? It would be nice to meet and discuss :)
Apply at email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.